Friday, June 29, 2007

Izzat Ibrahim Al-Douri visits Saddam Hussein's grave

What do u think?

http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/07/05/10/10124174.html

Personally, I think this is Baathist propaganda. A couple of months ago the Iraqi government said they had evidence he was in Yemen. Now if thats true I highly doubt he could sneak back into Iraq without some notice. Like I said in an earlier posting, you have to question how a 70+ year old sick man can stay on the run for 5 years. My feeling is he was in a Iraq for 2 years after the invasion, but he has since left and taken asylum in another Arab country. This reminds me of how the Taliban claims Mullah Omar is in Afghanistan when there is overwhelming evidence that he is hiding in Pakistan. You can't believe what these criminal terrorists say!

No comments: